RE: OT: PEOPLESTAFF'S TOOL FOR ENTERPRISE IT JOB SECURITY

From: Grabowy, Chris <cgrabowy_at_fcg.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 14:34:01 -0700

Try spamcop.net. It can read your headers and figure those things out. Plus send out emails to the abuse addresses.

Author: "Post; Ethan" <epost_at_kcc.com>
Date:       8/30/2001 10:47 AM

This is sure to start a huge flame war but...I am always shocked about how seriously some people take the act of spamming. Statistically speaking some of these very same people complaining about spam must also be running redlights, speeding, cheating on their spouses, cheating on taxes, stealing mp3's and dvds, driving drunk etc... If they are not they probably know someone who is and in all likelihood remain silent about it. But get a piece of spam and it's all over. The idea of someone trolling the email addresses of a list like this is just unconscionable to them.

--

This e-mail is intended for the use of the addressee(s) only and may contain privileged, confidential, or proprietary information that is exempt from disclosure under law. If you have received this message in error, please inform
us promptly by reply e-mail, then delete the e-mail and destroy any printed copy. Thank you.

==

Author: Post, Ethan
  INET: epost_at_kcc.com

  INET: dgoulet_at_vicr.com

Author: Grabowy, Chris
  INET: cgrabowy_at_fcg.com

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Aug 30 2001 - 16:34:01 CDT