RE: Oracle DBA With Internet Experience Needed in Harrisburg, PA

From: Henry Poras <Henry.Poras_at_ctp.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 13:33:08 -0700

I remember going to Lititz (sp?) PA when I was a kid and making a pretzel in the oldest pretzel factory in the USA. I even learned that the 3 holes represent the trinity (first made by monks), and that pretzels used to be coated with sugar. German's changed it to salt so they would be thirstier and could drink more beer.

Henry

Author: OraStaff
  INET: orastaff_at_mindspring.com

The information contained in this e-mail is strictly confidential and for
the intended use of the addressee only; it may also be legally privileged
and/or price sensitive.  Notice is hereby given that any disclosure, use or
copying of the information by anyone other than the intended recipient is
prohibited and may be illegal.  If you have received this message in error,
please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail.

Corporate Systems, Inc. has taken every reasonable precaution to ensure that
any attachment to this e-mail has been swept for viruses.  We accept no
liability for any damage sustained as a result of software viruses and
advise you carry out your own virus checks before opening any attachment.

Author: April Wells
  INET: awells_at_csedge.com

Author: Henry Poras
  INET: Henry.Poras_at_ctp.com