RE: Oracle DBA With Internet Experience Needed in Harrisburg,

From: Stephen Andert <StephenAndert_at_firsthealth.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 12:33:45 -0700

A lot cheaper that regular mail where he would have to pay for printing, paper, envelopes and postage. It's all relative.
Stephen

>>> epost_at_kcc.com 08/30/01 12:26PM >>>1500
users / 10$ = 6.6 cents per email.  Pretty expensive rates don't yathink?>-----Original Message----->From: Farnsworth, Dave [<A
href="mailto:DFarnsworth_at_Ashleyfurniture.com]">mailto:DFarnsworth_at_Ashleyfurniture.com]>Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2001 11:48 AM>To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L>Subject: RE: Oracle DBA With Internet Experience Needed in Harrisburg,>PA>>>That will be $10 for the advertisement fee.  Please send your >check or Money>Order to Jared!!>>Dave>>-----Original
Message----->Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2001 11:58 AM>To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L>>>This Manufacturing Client located near Harrisburg, >Pennsylvania needs an>Oracle DBA>to join its' I.T. staff.>The selected candidate will receive general direction from the Sr. DBA >and Director of Application Services however, independence is >encouraged for>>the day-to-day operations. >>* Candidates local to the Greater Harrisburg area only will be >considered.>>This is a full time staff position so no sub-contractors or >third parties>please.>>Please do not call or send a resume if you are not in the U.S. >and/or need
>sponsorship.>>>* Description:  Directs the day
to day activities of personnel>involved in the internet database architechture and infrastructure, to>ensure the availability, stability and responsiveness of >Company's Internet>systems.
>Essential functions-- Responsible for: Internet database
tuning>and performance, management and monitoring of database>sizing and design, for database backup and recovery for the>internet systems, for recommending internet and report>database interface recommendations. >Duties will also include daily activities releated to >customers databases ,
>including upgrades, requested deletions or adding custom
database>modifications.>>* Requirements:>- 2-5 Years Oracle DBA in a large Internet environment.>- 2 years Java, JSP and or Pearl programming experience a plus.>- B.S. in Computer Science preferred or related technical discipline. >- Must be able to work effectively in a team environment and be a team>player >- U.S. citizenship or Permanent residency is also required>>These positions offer:>   * Stability >   * The opportunity to become a key member of the team.>   * Base salary of between 70-90K-D.O.E.>   >PLEASE do not send your resume if you are not in the United States.>>For  immediate consideration, please send your resume as a >Word attachment>to:>OraStaff, Inc.>Email: orastaff_at_mindspring.com>ph: 1-800 -549-8502>Please use job code
One/Harrisburg/DBA/Coombes>>Candidates who we are interested in will be contacted immediately.>>*We pay referral fees.>So please contact me if you know of anyone who would be
>qualified/interested>in the posiition described above- if it
is not a match for your skills.>Thanks,>Bill Law>>>>>>>-- >Please see
the official ORACLE-L FAQ: <A
href="http://www.orafaq.com">http://www.orafaq.com>-- >Author: OraStaff>  INET: orastaff_at_mindspring.com>>Fat City Network Services    -- (858) 538-5051  FAX: (858) 538-5051>San Diego, California
-- Public Internet access / Mailing

Lists>-------------------------------------------------------------------->To
REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message>to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in>the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L>(or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from).  You may>also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing).>-- >Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: <A
href="http://www.orafaq.com">http://www.orafaq.com>-- >Author: Farnsworth, Dave>  INET:
DFarnsworth_at_Ashleyfurniture.com>>Fat City Network Services    -- (858) 538-5051  FAX: (858) 538-5051>San Diego, California
-- Public Internet access / Mailing
REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message>to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in>the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L>(or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from).  You may>also send the HELP command for other information (like
e-mail is intended for the use of the addressee(s) only and may contain privileged, confidential, or proprietary information that is exempt from disclosure under law.  If you have received this message in error, please inform us promptly by reply e-mail, then delete the e-mail and destroy any printed copy.   Thank
see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: <A
href="http://www.orafaq.com">http://www.orafaq.com--Author: Post, Ethan  INET: epost_at_kcc.comFat City Network Services    -- (858) 538-5051  FAX: (858) 538-5051San Diego, California        -- Public Internet access / Mailing
REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail messageto: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and inthe message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L(or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from).  You mayalso send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Aug 30 2001 - 14:33:45 CDT