RE: !! *Very* important Oracle-L message !!

From: Kevin Hedger <khedger_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 13:52:49 -0700

I think keeping the list free is the way to go. My reasoning behind this is that newbees to the list, like myself, don't know the benefits they will reap from a list such as this until they use it. They will just use another list that doesn't charge. Some of you might think this is a good idea but if you look at the big picture, everyone started out as a newbee. These newbees are the future ORACLE GURU'S and I really want those future guru's to be exchanging ideas and experiences with me in the future.

With new minds comes a new way of looking at things.

I will pledge $20 all I need is the paypal account #.

Kevin Hedger
Aspiring dba

Author: Kevin Hedger
  INET: khedger_at_hotmail.com