OT: Lisa

From: Koivu, Lisa <lisa.koivu_at_efairfield.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 12:12:57 -0700

Nothing wrong with combining a technical discussion with a bit of humor :)  Tell me if I'm wrong !

From: root_at_fatcity.com [mailto:root_at_fatcity.com]On Behalf Of Stephen Andert Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2001 3:16 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L Subject: RE: Lisa

Lisa, do you have a file of "titles" or do you keep coming up with new ones?  I read your messages just to see things like:

Dog Bone Administrator
The Bootylicious DBA
and many more

Stephen
No funny sig line Received on Wed Aug 29 2001 - 14:12:57 CDT