awk, sed, windoze, sql*loader, other fun stuff

From: Koivu, Lisa <lisa.koivu_at_efairfield.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 11:09:16 -0700

Hello all,

I'm working on sql*loader scripts and I realize that I'd probably be DONE by now if I had awk and sed to use.  Of course, as unix-deficient as I am, I don't have it.  Does anyone know of a windows version of these utilities?

Also I seem to remember someone had created a dynamic create-control-file-based-on-a-table script in the past and shared it with the list.  Does anyone remember where that was?

Gracias

Lisa Koivu
The Bootylicious DBA
Ft. Lauderdale, FL, USA Received on Wed Aug 29 2001 - 13:09:16 CDT