RE: financial problems with fatcity.com

From: Mark Leith <mark_at_cool-tools.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 09:57:59 -0700

I would quite happily pay a subscription fee of £12 per year, or a squid a month :) Damn, let's face it - you couldn't buy a decent Oracle book for that, yet you have most of the more prestigious authors as members of this list - interactively!!

Mark me up for a subscription. If you can't sort subscriptions out, let me know and I'm happy to make a donation. This list *ROCKS*, and I think loosing it would be a great loss in both Oracle technical knowledge for me, as well as a great source of entertainment from time to time :)

Bruce/Jared - I hope all goes well over the next couple of months!! You have done a GREAT job up to now, and hopefully we can keep this list going for some time to come..

I'll even auction off my shiny red shoes.. Can I hear $50?

Author: Hillman, Alex
  INET: Alex.Hillman_at_usmint.treas.gov

Author: Haskins, Ed
  INET: Ed.Haskins_at_VerizonWireless.com

Author: Mark Leith
  INET: mark_at_cool-tools.co.uk

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Aug 29 2001 - 11:57:59 CDT