RE: !! *Very* important Oracle-L message !!

From: Valuthur, Srikanth <SValuthur_at_erac.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 09:47:47 -0700

I agree to David. We should basically have Bruce decide what is the amount needed to maintain this list. Also I would think since most of us are using this site on a day to day basis, It wouldnt be fair that one person paying 25$ and another person pays nothing. My 2 cents would be Since Bruce knows how many members, He could assign the amount and divde it by number of members. Now that value could be the base amount. Its left to everyones consciousness and how much they think they have benifited from this list to donate more or less or nothing. I am sure most of us go by consiciousness and would rate a fair value to ourselves and for maintaining this site.

But how much is too much is the big question, Which Bruce has to answer?

This is just my idea and need not be followed if it dosen't makes any sense.

Srikanth
Author: Valuthur, Srikanth
  INET: SValuthur_at_erac.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Aug 29 2001 - 11:47:47 CDT