RE: financial problems with fatcity.com

From: Robertson Lee - lerobe <lerobe_at_acxiom.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 08:24:51 -0700

Whats that first part of your domain address there Alex .... :-)

Perhaps you could help the list out !!

Author: Hillman, Alex
  INET: Alex.Hillman_at_usmint.treas.gov

The information contained in this communication is confidential, is intended only for the use of the recipient named above, and may be legally privileged. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please re-send this communication to the sender and delete the original message or any copy of it from your computer system.

Author: Robertson Lee - lerobe
  INET: lerobe_at_acxiom.co.uk

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Aug 29 2001 - 10:24:51 CDT