Oracle 8i Upgrade Proposal - Need Help!

From: Satar Naghshineh <Satar.Naghshineh_at_irvine.mellesgriot.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 12:38:49 -0700

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

I need to present a proposal to management on Upgrading on of our databases from Oracle 7 to 8i. I was wondering if anyone out there already has done this. If so, can you please e- mail me a copy of this proposal or presentation. Also, any ideas or thoughts that should be included, will be greatly appreciated.

If any of you are Running BaaN ERP on top of Oracle, I would love to hear from you as well.

Regards,
Satar Naghshineh

PS  I apologize for re-posting, but I forgot to include a subject line which might have been the reason why I didn't receive any replies.

mailto:satar.naghshineh_at_irvine.mellesgriot.com Received on Tue Aug 28 2001 - 14:38:49 CDT