RE: Oracle 9i Linux files are erroring during uncompress...

From: Connor McDonald <hamcdc_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 11:02:04 -0700

I could describe what Oracle does mostly with its right hand... but maybe this list isn't the place to do it.

:-)

> not usually no. you expect Oracle Documentation to
> be completely accurate?
> What planet are you from? :)
>

> >From: "Grabowy, Chris" <cgrabowy_at_fcg.com>
> >To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L
> <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com>
> >Subject: RE: Oracle 9i Linux files are erroring
> during uncompress...
> >Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 05:26:14 -0800
> >
> >Ding, ding. Give that pretty young lady a prize.
> I cpio'ed them last
> >night
> >with no problems. I can't believe they didn't
> compress them. They end
> >with
> >.gz and they tell you to uncompress them. Does
> Oracle's left hand talk to
> >the right hand?

=== message truncated ===

Connor McDonald
http://www.oracledba.co.uk (mirrored at http://www.oradba.freeserve.co.uk)

"Some days you're the pigeon, some days you're the statue"

Do You Yahoo!?
Author: =?iso-8859-1?q?Connor=20McDonald?=
  INET: hamcdc_at_yahoo.co.uk