Fwd: OT: Magazines for Oracle & unix performance

From: Viraj Luthra <viraj999_at_lycos.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 23:56:21 -0700

Hello all,

Any recos. for this? I am subscribed to Oracle Mag. but any others out there, which I can make use of on a day to day basis!

rgds,

raja
--

DATE: Sun, 26 Aug 2001 23:35:42
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com>

Hello all,

I want to subscribe to some top magazines for oracle & unix performance. Do you have any recommendations for this, I need the best one for both of them. Please while recommending explain what you liked about the magazines, like eg you like magazine x because it carries performance issues and they are explined in detail month after month, or magazine y because it is trnedy and explains technology features soming in the market for unix or oracle.

This is just an example, but feel free to comment, why you recommend what you are recommending.

TIA, raja

Get 250 color business cards for FREE!

Author: Viraj Luthra
  INET: viraj999_at_lycos.com

Get 250 color business cards for FREE!

Author: Viraj Luthra
  INET: viraj999_at_lycos.com

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Aug 28 2001 - 01:56:21 CDT