Re: Oracle 9i Linux files are erroring during uncompress...

From: JOE TESTA <JTESTA_at_longaberger.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 10:06:54 -0700

windoze shouldnt be the problem(did i really say that????), i used that at work to do the downloads copies them to RH machine(binary ftp), and installed with no problem.

joe
>>> cgrabowy_at_fcg.com 08/27/01 01:35PM
>>>Using Windoze, I downloaded the three Oracle 9i Linux files
fromtechnet.oracle.com.  I then rebooted into Suse, copied the files over, butgunzip is not recognizing the files.  I switched back to Windoze and usingWinzip it doesnt like the files either.  So I redownloaded just the smallerthird file and neither will uncompress the file.  Am I missing somethinghere?I would download the files from SuSE but I can't get my DSL modem to work,so I have been downloading the files using Windoze.  Could that be theproblem??TIA!!Chris-- Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: http://www.orafaq.com--
Author: Grabowy, Chris  INET: cgrabowy_at_fcg.comFat City Network Services    -- (858) 538-5051  FAX: (858) 538-5051San Diego, California        -- Public Internet access / Mailing

REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail messageto: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and inthe message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L(or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from).  You mayalso send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Mon Aug 27 2001 - 12:06:54 CDT