RE: Oracle and SUN

From: Christopher Spence <cspence_at_FuelSpot.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 05:35:28 -0700

Check Oracle.com, you wil see banners "Oracle and HP-UX, your solution" or something like that.
It is true, and not a rumour, why though, I would love to know.

I wonder as HP has talked about getting out of the software market (or was it hardware) a little while ago.

"Do not criticize someone until you walked a mile in their shoes, that way when you criticize them, you are a mile a way and have their shoes."

Christopher R. Spence
Oracle DBA
Phone: (978) 322-5744
Fax: (707) 885-2275