Re: [Fwd: an OPS question - tnsnames]

From: Viraj Luthra <viraj999_at_lycos.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2001 23:31:25 -0700

--

Get 250 color business cards for FREE! http://businesscards.lycos.com/vp/fastpath/ -- Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: http://www.orafaq.com -- Author: Viraj Luthra INET: viraj999_at_lycos.com Fat City Network Services -- (858) 538-5051 FAX: (858) 538-5051 San Diego, California -- Public Internet access / Mailing Lists -------------------------------------------------------------------- To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing).