one file being relinked in wrong ORACLE_HOME

From: Doug C <dcowles_at_i84.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2001 05:55:09 -0700

We have 2 Oracle Homes, one of which was upgraded to 8.1.7.1 on Jul 25th. The other Oracle Home is just vanilla 8.1.7. We did a "relink all" on the 8.1.7 last night which completed successfully. There are no problems being reported by anybody. We checked the entire environment before the relink and found all settings properly referring to this 8.1.7 home. One file however, libagtsh.a, which exists in the 8.1.7.1 home/lib directory, now shows that it is timestamped at the time of this relink. Any ideas? Thanks.

Author: Doug C
  INET: dcowles_at_i84.net

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Sun Aug 26 2001 - 07:55:09 CDT