RE: Microsoft XP

From: Kevin Kostyszyn <kevin_at_dulcian.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 08:38:15 -0700

For the love of God Chris!!! I thought I had a problem, but jeez, you are out of controll!!! Dual 1.5 Athlon Thunerbirds? Wow that must kick some serious a... I am very pleased so far with my new setup, Thunderbird at 1GHZ, 512MB PC133, Gforce2, 20GIG ata100, 20gig ATA66, 12X10X32, 45cdrom. The best part is, all of the drives are on there own channel, it's a very nice machine and one heck of an improvement over my last K6II/550, man that thing overheated left and right!! The best part is just how cheap the AMD's are, only 120 for the processor..whoo hooo!!

Author: Kevin Lange
  INET: kgel_at_ppoone.com

Author: Jenkins, Michael
  INET: Michael.Jenkins_at_Nextel.com

Author: Christopher Spence
  INET: cspence_at_FuelSpot.com

Author: Kevin Kostyszyn
  INET: kevin_at_dulcian.com

Author: Christopher Spence
  INET: cspence_at_FuelSpot.com

Author: Kevin Kostyszyn
  INET: kevin_at_dulcian.com

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Aug 24 2001 - 10:38:15 CDT