RE: Would you use 9i?

From: Christopher Spence <cspence_at_FuelSpot.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 08:17:46 -0700

What I was planing on doing, is using as much flat 8.1.7 features, but take advantage of the 9i way of doing it.

For example, 9i is faster in calls to sql from PLSQL, this will not effect my PLSQL code in one bit.
The new OPS features, if I need to go to old OPS, won't need to change code.

If there is something in 9i I find that I must use, then I will need to make a decision.

"Do not criticize someone until you walked a mile in their shoes, that way when you criticize them, you are a mile a way and have their shoes."

Christopher R. Spence
Oracle DBA
Phone: (978) 322-5744
Fax: (707) 885-2275

Fuelspot
73 Princeton Street
North, Chelmsford 01863

Author: Rachel Carmichael
  INET: carmichr_at_hotmail.com

command for other information (like subscribing).
Author: Christopher Spence
  INET: cspence_at_FuelSpot.com