RE: How do you audit a DBA?

From: Mohan, Ross <MohanR_at_STARS-SMI.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 10:52:07 -0700

Maybe too clever?

Hell, they haven't fired me yet!

Of course, every time i type something, my network card lights up and my hard drive
whirs, but other than that, I have no reason to suspect my every breath is being monitored!

Author: Dave Leach
  INET: Dave.Leach_at_claybrook.co.uk

Author: Mohan, Ross
  INET: MohanR_at_STARS-SMI.com

Author: John Lewis
  INET: jlewis_at_punchnetworks.com

Author: Mohan, Ross
  INET: MohanR_at_STARS-SMI.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Aug 23 2001 - 12:52:07 CDT