RE: Installing 73 and 816 on one NT server?

From: Mohan, Ross <MohanR_at_STARS-SMI.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 08:08:01 -0700

Rich, What was the disk, controller, and RAID vendor? hw or sw raid?
who did volume mgmt?
what the corruption "hard" or soft?
why on SP5 vice 6a?

thanks.....

hope your luck holds!

Ross

p.s. funny you put it on OpenVMS. The lead OS architect for VMS was a key player in NT development. "small world"

Author: Jesse, Rich
  INET: Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com

Author: Mohan, Ross
  INET: MohanR_at_STARS-SMI.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Aug 23 2001 - 10:08:01 CDT