RE: High DML Table - Suggestions??

From: Jay Mehta <Jmehta_at_ctisinc.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 11:22:25 -0700

Walter,

Couple of other areas to watch while DMLs are being issues against this table are: LGWR and DBWR statistics and activities. Based on DBWR/LGWR statistics, you may need to tune these parameters.

Jay

Author: Walter K
  INET: alden14004_at_yahoo.com

This electronic message contains information from CTIS, Inc., which may be company sensitive, proprietary, privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be used solely by the recipients named above. If you are not an intended recipient, be aware that any review, disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this transmission or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify us immediately at MIS_at_ctisinc.com.

Author: Jay Mehta
  INET: Jmehta_at_ctisinc.com

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Aug 21 2001 - 13:22:25 CDT