RE: linux & Oracle -- best combination

From: Christopher Spence <cspence_at_FuelSpot.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 11:11:35 -0700

I would be curious to see these tests going forward, seeing as RedHat support is difficult to do with 9i and such. And suse now being Oracle's perfered linux. I wonder if these results have changed. I never really played with Oracle on Linux, but if I ever had to, I would be curious.

"Do not criticize someone until you walked a mile in their shoes, that way when you criticize them, you are a mile a way and have their shoes."

Christopher R. Spence
Oracle DBA
Phone: (978) 322-5744
Fax: (707) 885-2275

Fuelspot
73 Princeton Street
North, Chelmsford 01863

Author: Daniel Curry
  INET: dcurry_at_cgtime.com

Author: Christopher Spence
  INET: cspence_at_FuelSpot.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Aug 21 2001 - 13:11:35 CDT