RE: SQL Question

From: Amar Kumar Padhi <TS2017_at_emirates.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 07:00:41 -0700

Your method is correct. The only issue is if you are processing huge amount of data, this will take some (may be lot of) time. You can use not like option for "DO NOT contain" query.
where title not like '%word%'

rgds
amar

Author: Bill Tantzen
  INET: tantz001_at_tc.umn.edu

Author: Amar Kumar Padhi
  INET: TS2017_at_emirates.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Aug 21 2001 - 09:00:41 CDT