No errors showed in the DBA Studio

From: Beatriz Martínez Jiménez <beamar_at_cidaut.es>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 01:58:10 -0700

Hello list,
Oracle 8.1.7. NT4.0
I have created some procedures in the DBA Studio, and when I try to compile them I get that the procedure status is Invalid, but in the 'show error' window there is no message. The window appears but it´s completely empty.
Could somebody tell me what happens? Do i Have to configure anything to display this errors?
A lot of thanks, Received on Tue Aug 21 2001 - 03:58:10 CDT