Re: FW: Data Warehouse book

From: Jared Still <jkstill_at_cybcon.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 07:45:14 -0700

I'm gonna split my vote, is that allowed, even though I'm not in Florida?

If you're completly new to DW, go with 'The Data Warehouse Tool Kit' first, by Ralph Kimball. It will clearly explain DW.

If you have some DW experience, or won't be overwhelmed by a much more comprehensize tome, go with 'The Data Warehouse Lifecycle Toolkit', also by Kimball.

If you need Oracle specific DW info, get the Dodge/Gorman book.

Better yet, just get all three.

Jared

Author: Jared Still
  INET: jkstill_at_cybcon.com