RE: Oracle and MC/Serviceguard

From: Carle, William T (Bill), NLCIO <wcarle_at_att.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 10:57:47 -0700

Hi,

    When we do upgrades, we upgrade Oracle on both machines at the same time. I wouldn't want one ServiceGuard pair different than the other. However, if your system administrator needs to do some machine maintenance or something like that, you can switch one over and do maintenance on the other. But you don't want Oracle to be different from one site to the other.

Bill Carle
AT&T
Database Administrator
816-995-3922
wcarle_at_att.com

Author: Riley McLeod
  INET: rmcleod_at_morris.com

Author: Carle, William T (Bill), NLCIO
  INET: wcarle_at_att.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Aug 17 2001 - 12:57:47 CDT