RE: OT - Vaccines

From: Mark Leith <mark_at_cool-tools.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 08:04:48 -0700

Over here in the UK, we have our children done in two stages. They have the first at around 4 months, then go back 2/3 months later for the second.

There was actually a story on the news a week or so back about a doctor being had up for offering the choice to parents to have the jab "all in one". These parents actually proferred to have the shots at the same time..

I am also just like you Linda, both me and my partner took our little girl to have her shots. Though she cried for only a couple of minutes or so - it is still hard to watch somebody inflict pain on your little bundle of joy..

Mark

Author: Kathy Duret
  INET: KathyD_at_belkin.com

The information contained in this communication is confidential, is intended only for the use of the recipient named above, and may be legally privileged. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please re-send this communication to the sender and delete the original message or any copy of it from your computer system.

Author: Robertson Lee - lerobe
  INET: lerobe_at_acxiom.co.uk

Author: Mark Leith
  INET: mark_at_cool-tools.co.uk

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Aug 17 2001 - 10:04:48 CDT