RE: OT - Vaccines

From: Mohan, Ross <MohanR_at_STARS-SMI.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 14:38:30 -0700

lol......

I just get more interested in doing my own research and forming my own beliefs the older i get.

Worked for me in DBA trenches...it's working for me in life.....

but.."doctor".....naw.......

lol

Author: Mohan, Ross
  INET: MohanR_at_STARS-SMI.com

Author: Kevin Kostyszyn
  INET: kevin_at_dulcian.com

Author: Mohan, Ross
  INET: MohanR_at_STARS-SMI.com

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Aug 16 2001 - 16:38:30 CDT