Re: OT - Vaccines

From: Jeremiah Wilton <jwilton_at_speakeasy.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 10:58:21 -0700

There is a whole new class of vaccines the drug companies are pushing that are supposed to prevent generally non-life-threatening illnesses like Chicken Pox. Merck's Chicken Pox vaccine ad is particularly heinous, as it promotes the vaccine as preventing cosmetic blemishes that result from Chicken Pox.

Another in a long line of medicines for healthy people with unknown long-term effects.

If you are interested in Vaccine safety and dangers, there is an organization devoted to the subject:

National Vaccine Information Center
http://www.909shot.com

My apologies for the off topic matter, and now for some Oracle content:

--
Jeremiah Wilton
http://www.speakeasy.net/~jwilton

-- Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: http://www.orafaq.com -- Author: Jeremiah Wilton INET: jwilton_at_speakeasy.net Fat City Network Services -- (858) 538-5051 FAX: (858) 538-5051 San Diego, California -- Public Internet access / Mailing Lists -------------------------------------------------------------------- To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing).