RE: Datafile Migration Tool

From: Henry Poras <Henry.Poras_at_ctp.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 12:35:23 -0700

Ugh. I avoid FULL exports and imports whenever possible. Aside from the length of time they take, and the observation that imports are almost never completely successful on the first go round, and the fact that they are a real pain in the butt if you have private database links, the logging is woefully inadequate.

Henry

Author: K Gopalakrishnan
  INET: kaygopal_at_yahoo.com

Author: Henry Poras