RE: user holding session even after a re-boot

From: Farnsworth, Dave <DFarnsworth_at_Ashleyfurniture.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 10:19:53 -0700

Where can I find their profiles. If your talking about the .profile then is there a Windoze equivalent cuz I'm not on unix. :(

Dave

Author: Farnsworth, Dave
  INET: DFarnsworth_at_Ashleyfurniture.com

Author: Kevin Lange
  INET: kgel_at_ppoone.com

Author: Farnsworth, Dave
  INET: DFarnsworth_at_Ashleyfurniture.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Aug 15 2001 - 12:19:53 CDT