RE: OT -- training

From: Rachel Carmichael <carmichr_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 17:06:54 -0700

yes it qualifies. but as pointed out earlier in this thread, it goes into the Schedule A AFTER you have deducted a percentage of your income from the total of expenses.

In general, you need a LOT of business expenses to make it worth trying to deduct them as an individual

Author: Rachel Carmichael
  INET: carmichr_at_hotmail.com