Re: Designer 2000 install on Linux

From: Jared Still <jkstill_at_cybcon.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2001 13:28:39 -0700

Haven't tried Wine in about 2 years.

I liked the architecture of Win4Lin, so bought it, and it works very well.

It is not an emulator. It is a translator, or intepreter if you will, but not in the same sense as a language.

As such, it is surprisingly fast. Win98 as an app on my 933MHZ Linix box is faster than Win98 an my 333 Celeron running native.

Jared

Author: Jared Still
  INET: jkstill_at_cybcon.com