RE: Designer 2000 install on Linux

From: dark matter <PierceED_at_csus.edu>
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2001 17:26:04 -0700

Are you saying that Designer for NT/Win will run on Linux?

If not, then the info should be in "Product Availabiliyt" tab in the Metalink "Product lifecycle" option.

For "Designer/2000" and "Linux Intel" I got:

   *Your search returned no hits!*

For "Designer/2000" and "ALL PLATFORMS" I got:

   *Oracle Designer Release 6.0 for
    MS Windows 95/98/NT*

And nothing else.

(Oracle sees Windows2000=NT)

On rare occasion, calling an Oracle sales rep (aka "salescritter") can lead to one's getting some useful info.

regards,
ep

(on digest mode, direct replies appreciated)

> From: David Wagoner <dwagoner_at_arsenaldigital.com>
> Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 13:49:13 -0400
> Subject: RE: Designer 2000 install on Linux

[via oracle-l digest]