RE: table lock problem?

From: Henry Poras <Henry.Poras_at_ctp.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2001 17:01:53 -0700

How about trying v$session_wait and v$session_event? That should tell you what it is waiting for.

Henry

Author: Guy Hammond
  INET: guy.hammond_at_avt.co.uk

Author: Henry Poras
  INET: Henry.Poras_at_ctp.com

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Aug 09 2001 - 19:01:53 CDT