RE: Optimizer Mode......how to choose the right one?

From: Hsu, Anthony C., ,CPMS <anthony.hsu_at_cpms.osd.mil>
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2001 12:14:01 -0700

Increase the "sort_area_size" parameter in the init.ora file to have more memory to play with. It is much quickere as it uses RAM, rather than a hard disk, but then again, your server might not have enough RAM to spare.

Author: Veronica Levin
  INET: vlevin_at_victoria.com.ni

Author: Thomas, Kevin
  INET: Kevin.Thomas_at_calanais.com

Author: Wong, Bing
  INET: bing.wong_at_IngramMicro.com

Author: Hsu, Anthony C., ,CPMS
  INET: anthony.hsu_at_cpms.osd.mil

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Aug 09 2001 - 14:14:01 CDT