9iAS

From: Charlie Mengler <charliem_at_mwh.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2001 13:54:53 -0700

My company has recently licensed 9iAS EE. We have not done much with it so far.
Yesterday I saw an Oracle ad touting 9iAS and comparing it again IBM's WebSphere.

Included in the features listed are
"Ad Hoc Query",
"Workflow" &
"Email".

I guess I have not found the correct FM to read, but I'm clueless WRT which Oracle product or feature to provide me any of this capabilities.

So which part of 9iAS does each of the three tasks listed above?

Author: Charlie Mengler
  INET: charliem_at_mwh.com