Re: (1): OOW presentations

From: JOE TESTA <JTESTA_at_longaberger.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2001 11:10:34 -0700

Mr Shrek, you best be writing now, close date for submissions is mid sept, talk about early.

joe

>>> ThaterW_at_telergy.net 08/08/01 02:13PM
>>>Christopher Spence wrote:> attempt it this
year.  Can't see I have anything to offer that anyone> doesn't know already.well, i feel that way too, but i'm trying IOUG next year just so rachelcan sit in the front row and heckle me like i did her.;-)  and besides,maybe i have a way at looking at things that's different enough to startsomeone thinking.{now is that last statement going to get comments from the gallery.;-)]--Bill "Shrek" Thater
ORACLE

DBATelergy,Inc.
ping to rule them all,One ping to find them,One ping to bring them all,And in the MUTX bind
all else fails, let a = 7.  If that doesn't help, then read themanual.-- Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: <A href="http://www.orafaq.com">http://www.orafaq.com-- Author: Thater, William  INET: ThaterW_at_telergy.netFat City Network Services    -- (858) 538-5051  FAX: (858) 538-5051San Diego, California        -- Public Internet access / Mailing
REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail messageto: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and inthe message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L(or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from).  You mayalso send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Aug 08 2001 - 13:10:34 CDT