RE: EMC Timefinder

From: Valuthur, Srikanth <SValuthur_at_erac.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2001 10:41:25 -0700

Thank Gary for the reply. I have already implemented BCV on a different environment. My question was related to BCV/RMAN as what I have done before was with BCV/SQL BT.

Thanx for the input

Srikanth

Author: Valuthur, Srikanth
  INET: SValuthur_at_erac.com

Author: Gary Weber
  INET: gweber_at_charlesjones.com

Author: Valuthur, Srikanth
  INET: SValuthur_at_erac.com

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Aug 08 2001 - 12:41:25 CDT