RE: OT - ODBC Timeout?

From: Post, Ethan <epost_at_kcc.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2001 10:11:08 -0700

You can set the ODBC timeout property on two places. If you are using a pass through query in access pull up the properties and you will see a timeout setting. Setting to zero means infinite else seconds. The newer Oracle ODBC drivers also allow you to configure a timeout setting via ODBC manager in control panel. Just pull up the properties for the ODBC connection you are using. If you need to adjust the timeout settings for a query executed against a link table (not sure if this is possible) you might need to attach to the table using VBA and perhaps you will have access to the setting.

This e-mail is intended for the use of the addressee(s) only and may contain privileged, confidential, or proprietary information that is exempt from disclosure under law. If you have received this message in error, please inform us promptly by reply e-mail, then delete the e-mail and destroy any printed copy. Thank you.
Author: Post, Ethan
  INET: epost_at_kcc.com