RE: closing DB on NT with a scheduled BATCH FILE

From: <lhoska_at_calibresys.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2001 09:45:33 -0700

silly
question.
Are
you sure your batch file runs?  Do you create logs?  If so, did you check if log was created?
How do
you know it connects.
I have
similar batch files.  They run either way with no problems.

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Bunyamin K. Karadeniz   [mailto:bunyamink_at_havelsan.com.tr]Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2001   9:15 AMTo: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-LSubject:   closing DB on NT with a scheduled BATCH FILE   Dear Gurus , I have a question , In fact I wonder   if it is a bug of NT .

  I want to close and reopen database with a .BAT   file .
 When I execute the .bat file directly
  it executes correctly . But When I execute it with a schedule with AT command   then it connects but does not close database.

  How can I handle That. ?
  What do you do when you want to schedule startups   and shutdowns of database on NT?

  Thank you