Re: sqlloader stops

From: Yosi Greenfield <yosi_at_comhill.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2001 20:39:38 -0700

So again I ask, how about running something while running your batched loads, so you can see - and even maybe let us know - what it's getting stuck on. You may even find that it's got NO sql session running, and the problem is in your batch process.

That really sounds like your next step in debugging. Check it out, it might help.

Author: Yosi Greenfield
  INET: yosi_at_comhill.com