Re: closing DB on NT with a scheduled BATCH FILE

From: <Jared.Still_at_radisys.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2001 16:51:10 -0700

Because you are running this in the AT scheduler, it is not executing with the same permissions.

I'll bet that your batch script it not on the C: drive.

Put it on the C: drive and see if it works.

Jared

                    "Bunyamin K.

                    Karadeniz"              To:     Multiple recipients of list
ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com>
                    <bunyamink_at_havels       cc:

                    an.com.tr>              Subject:     closing DB on NT with a
scheduled BATCH FILE
                    Sent by:

                    root_at_fatcity.com

                    08/08/01 06:15 AM

                    Please respond to

                    ORACLE-L

Dear Gurus , I have a question , In fact I wonder if it is a bug of NT .

I want to close and reopen database with a .BAT file .  When I execute the .bat file directly it executes correctly . But When I execute it with a schedule with AT command then it connects but does not close database.

How can I handle That. ?
What do you do when you want to schedule startups and shutdowns of database on NT?

Thank you

  INET: Jared.Still_at_radisys.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Aug 08 2001 - 18:51:10 CDT