Re[2]: OT -- the volume of job postings is way down

From: <dgoulet_at_vicr.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2001 14:17:23 -0700

Hey, the last time I visited by eye doctor he diagnosed me with something that I can't pronounce for the world. Therefore I gave him the "HUH!!" statement. He replied that it was only a large name for forty and promptly placed bi-focals on my face. Well I hate to admit it too, but they have helped.

BTW: I really don't appreciate it when replies from the list wrap in funny places, but then I know it's my mail package (something ancient from a company named Lotus called CCMail) and not the list. Therefore I don't get angry at you all about it.

Dick Goulet

Author: "Ruth Gramolini" <rgramolini_at_tax.state.vt.us>
Date:       8/6/2001 12:57 PM

I have worn glasses since I was 8 years old, the only thing I don't need them for is the computer and reading.

But thanks for trying,
Ruth
Author: Ruth Gramolini
  INET: rgramolini_at_tax.state.vt.us