RE: completely off-topic question...

From: Robertson Lee - lerobe <lerobe_at_acxiom.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2001 08:34:47 -0700

Good grief Dave, there are to be three of them, thefirst being the one Kevin already mentioned. Real actors but I guess, a great deal of computer animation as well. I cannot wait myself.

Check out http://www.lordoftherings.net/

Cheers

Lee

Author: Jared Still
  INET: jkstill_at_cybcon.com

Author: Kevin Kostyszyn
  INET: kevin_at_dulcian.com

Author: Farnsworth, Dave
  INET: DFarnsworth_at_Ashleyfurniture.com

named above, and may be legally privileged. If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, you are
re-send this communication to the sender and delete the
original message or any copy of it from your computer
system.
Author: Robertson Lee - lerobe
  INET: lerobe_at_acxiom.co.uk