Re: completely off-topic question...

From: Rachel Carmichael <carmichr_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2001 19:43:48 -0700

at least I read all of them, I even read The Silmarillion (sp?) before deciding that these were books that were never going to be on my "to be re-read" list

I remember, from the animated Hobbit, the face of Frodo, and Gollum saying over and over "MY Precioussssss" and "SNEAKING!"

it sometimes amazes me what I can dredge up from the depths of the black hole I call my memory... I haven't seen that in at least 20 years, and I haven't read the books in longer than that. And no, I'm not going to try to read them again now to see if they are better than I remember. Too much to read, too little time to read it in

Author: Rachel Carmichael
  INET: carmichr_at_hotmail.com