Re: completely off-topic question...

From: Rachel Carmichael <carmichr_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Aug 2001 15:26:16 -0700

7 of books that I want to keep. I won't even attempt to count the number of books that I have bought, read and given away. And then there are those that I take out of the library....

I go to bookstores with a pad and pen... and write down the names of books I want to read, but not to own (or want to read and own but don't want to spend the hardcover price on). Then I go to the library and put them on reserve... and take them out and read them

<putting on armor in preparation for being stoned as a heretic here>

I am NOT a fan of Tolkein. I have read the Lord of the Rings trilogy and The Hobbit, seen the Bakshi version of the trilogy and the cartoon version of The Hobbit. Sorry, he just doesn't do it for me

</removing armor>

Rachel

Author: Rachel Carmichael
  INET: carmichr_at_hotmail.com