read values from REF CURSOR

From: Don Dealy II <dondealy_at_teleport.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2001 22:36:38 -0700

One of our web developers tells me that the values he is getting back from a REF CURSOR (dynamic SQL in 8.1.7 stored proc) is not returning the expected values.

Naturally, all the blame is placed on the database and the "stupid" Oracle stored procedure, because it all works just fine in $QL $erver 2000.

Is there any way that I can debug the stored proc and determine what values are being returned through the REF CURSOR?   I want to know what is being sent out from Oracle, before it hits all the Micro$oft junque.

I posted this same question on an iTar, but I hold little hope for an answer.  After 5 days of silence I was told that "how to" questions are only answered when there is nothing else to do.

Thanks for your help.

Don
e: <A
href="mailto:dondealy_at_teleport.com">dondealy_at_teleport.com