RE: OT -- suggestions to ensure nerdiness in potential IT

From: April Wells <awells_at_csedge.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2001 17:11:54 -0700

Night Gallery!

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Friday, August 03, 2001 8:58 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

now we are talking, honeymooners, benny hill, outer limits, and my favorite twilight zone.

>>> rgramolini_at_tax.state.vt.us 08/03/01 09:00AM >>>
It look likes there are more of us older folks than one might think. And I loved Bullwinkle, Davy Crockett and Red Skelton and Danny Kaye movies. My husband is into old TV so we go to sleep watching TVLand, especially when The Honeymooners is on.

Ruth
Author: Rachel Carmichael
  INET: carmichr_at_hotmail.com

Author: Ruth Gramolini
  INET: rgramolini_at_tax.state.vt.us

Author: Gene Sais
  INET: Gsais_at_co.palm-beach.fl.us

The information contained in this e-mail is strictly confidential and for the intended
use of the addressee only; it may also be legally privileged and/or price sensitive.
Notice is hereby given that any disclosure, use or copying of the information by
anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited and may be illegal.  If you
have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by return
e-mail.

Corporate Systems, Inc. has taken every reasonable precaution to ensure that any
attachment to this e-mail has been swept for viruses.  We accept no liability for any
damage sustained as a result of software viruses and advise you carry out your own
virus checks before opening any attachment.

Author: April Wells
  INET: awells_at_csedge.com