RE: computer history stories - Now: Age discrimination?

From: Jon Baker <jcb_at_netsec.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2001 17:10:17 -0700

okay fellow geezers....haven't you adopted the "I'm only 29" phrase yet?

It also gets you alot of 30th birthday parties where you can continue to claim 29, just have to change jobs alot.

Jon

Author: Kevin Kostyszyn
  INET: kevin_at_dulcian.com

Fat City Network Services    -- (858) 538-5051  FAX: (858) 538-5051
San Diego, California        -- Public Internet access / Mailing Lists
Author: Farnsworth, Dave
  INET: DFarnsworth_at_Ashleyfurniture.com